You heard right, hot tubbing in the rain can be an enjoyable serene experience. In San Fran, we are no strangers to a rain shower and this Bay Area Sundance Spa Dealer says, go ahead – you know you want to try it. Remember safety first, be aware of slippery surfaces upon entry and exit of your tub during a rain shower.
Tips to Ensure a Safe & Relaxing Rainy Day Hot Tub Experience
- Heat up your towel or robe: Placing these items in the dryer just before you enter the tub can make all the difference when retiring after your soak.
- Make a warm drink: A delicious hot chocolate or earl grey tea will be the perfect addition to your hot tub experience. So relax, take a sip and enjoy the rainy day scenery.
- Wear a hat: Having your hat handy will keep the raindrops off your face during your hot tub rejuvenation session.
- Leave the lights on: Make sure the area around the hot tub is well lit, this can be especially important when exiting or entering the tub during a storm.
- Wear shoes: Rainy days can cause a slippery situation outside the tub, be sure to leave shoes at the foot of your spa steps to prevent slippage.
- Get comfy: Let the relaxation of the warm spa and the soothing sound of rain drops take away the stress of your day and help you prepare for tomorrow.
Paradise Valley Spas can help you outfit your spa with accessories guaranteed to enhance your hot tub experience. At Paradise Valley Spas we only use the finest, high quality spa products. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff is available to help you properly maintain and care for your spa. For more information on our services, please contact us.